This year, BDC Small Business Week focuses on the timely theme of ‘future-proofing’ your business. From pioneering innovation within your organization, to fueling future growth by effectively engaging Millennials, to protecting your SME from hack attacks: this year’s program features some of Edmonton’s highest profile companies tackling some of our community’s most pressing issues:
- Hacking Small Business, Tuesday, October 17th
- Pioneering Innovation Panel (featuring Airworks, ATCO, BDC, Bioware, and DIRTT Environmental Solutions), Wednesday, October 18th
- Meet the Makers: Taste of Italy (hosted by The Italian Centre), Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Millennials: Taking Charge & Changing Business, (featuring BDC, Chandos Construction, Unbelts), Thursday, October 19th
- BDC Small Business WeekTM Mixer and Tradeshow, Thursday, October 19th
- Networking with a Kick, Friday, October 20th
Best of all, if your schedule enables you or your staff to attend all of our BDC Small Business Week TM events, we’re pleased to offer an ‘All Access Pass’ option (limited while supplies last) to afford you the option to attend ALL of our BDC Small Business Week TM events for the low price of $85 (a 50% saving!).